Latest Movie :

My Little Hero

Hi all.......:)

How are you?? It's already very long time I didn't update my lovely blog..hahaha
Sorry it is because i was very busy on my wife maternity.

Now i have new baby, my little hero that was born on 1 jan 2012.
his name is Royyan azka anugerah with nick name Royyan.


Now he is almost 2 month years old.
Me and my wife are very happy. We have waiting for 3 years to get a baby. Now God hear my pray.
Thanks to all friends and my family for all the great support.
May Allah give the best to all of you.

Thanks God for everythings that You have given to us.

Its my time to start my motivation story to all of you ....:)
Keep on moving ......

Gets Daily Updates!

Follow us!

Share This Movie :

Comment with Your Facebook Account

Masukkan comment anda tentang Keep on Moving, Sharing artikel menarik, Artikel indonesia, Artikel luar negri, new article, old article, Penemuan, Discovery, Serba Serbi, disini.

 
Home | About | Contact Us
Copyright © 2012. Fullonline.in
Editor: Fullonline
Proudly powered by Blogger